Sketched Shapes

Hello - again! This card was made for someone who likes graphic CAS cards. I found that I like the overlapping shapes/colours in the repeating pattern of stamped triangles. 

I also wanted to add a bow using my newly acquired Tim Holtz tiny attacher. Maile Belles gave this tip and I found I could no longer resist buying one! It is easier tying a bow with the ribbon stapled into place.


This card is being entered into Simon Says Stamp....Anything Goes! My third entry this week for this very popular store/blog. As this was also inspired by Maile Belles I'm also entering it into Case Study Challenge.

Thanks in advance for any kind comments.
Bye for now,
Victoria

Supplies used:
Inks: Hero Arts soft cantaloupe, pale tomato, Versafine onyx black
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Sketched Shapes
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink silk

Comments

  1. Love your graphic design, Victoria! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. The graphic stamping and sweet bow make for a really nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card recipient will love this graphic CAS design, Victoria! I have now added the PTI "Sketched Shapes" to my Wish Book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your graphic card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes--I can't find your email, so I writing here. I just received this card--lucky, lucky me. It is absolutely gorgeous in person, and I just love it. What a kind surprise for me to find, mixed in with all my bills. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment