triangle birthday card

I'm on a triangle kick! This card is tiny but cute. After seeing the pattern on pinterest I die-cut some sketched shape triangles with patterned paper then decided the sentiment would look neat in the centre.
It's for a male birthday- I hope the recipient likes it.  I like the way the triangles direct you around the card . I'm entering this into the case study challenge blog as Lisa Spangler loves triangles too and inspired me to look at patterns I could make with them.

Thanks for any kind comments.
Bye for now,
Victoria

Supplies used:
Dies: Papertrey Ink Sketched Shapes
Stamps: PTI Sketched Shapes
PP: Studio Calico Sundrifter paper pad

Comments

  1. Love that your patterned papers also have triangles on them - great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design. How fun that you made triangles out of paper with triangles--very geometric and trendy, too. Love your sentiment placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria! Great masculine card. I like the patterns you made with the triangle and the mix of papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment