With a grateful heart

This is a simple but pretty thank-you that is great for mass producing. I qualified for the anniversary 2013 stamp set with Papertrey Ink which is called Birds and Blooms -yay!

 The leaves were inked in PTI simply chartreuse and the blooms in hero arts inks pale tomato, soft cantaloupe and momento angel pink. The 'with a grateful heart' was stamped in the middle with versafine onyx black.  The tab on the stamps makes lining up much easier.

I made a few of these and can't wait to try other colour combinations.

I did want to stamp the sentiment in grey (Jennifer McGuire style) but the colours were so strong it would have been lost. Jennifer McGuire has a beautiful wreath card over on the Case Study Challenge blog this week so I'm entering this into the challenge. If you click on the link you can check out the DT cards and other entries.

Bye for now we are swimming today,
Victoria

Comments

  1. Fabulous, my set is gathering dust, should pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Victoria - love the colors and perfect design! I haven't checked out the new Case Study challenge yet, but excited to after seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I qualified for the set but never got it. This is a great basic design, and would look wonderful in all different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous card and what a beautiful stamp! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the elegant font! What a gorgeous take on Jennifer's card :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! The stamps are so gorgeous on their own that I think a CAS card (such as yours!) really allows them to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a pretty design - just perfectly and beautifully stamped!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment