CASE study challenge #190 & Simon Says...Spring Flowers

When I saw Wida's beautiful cards, over on the CASE study blog, I was unable to resist playing along.

 I had planned to die-cut an aperture like the inspiration but changed my mind as I went along. I've only got one grey ink - add light grey ink to wish list- so used that for the sentiment. Some yellow spring like flowers and twine to finish.

I'm also entering this card into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog where this week Simon Says...Spring flowers.

Love
Victoria

supplies
Lawn fawn twine
Stamps and dies: Papertrey Ink Ruby Rose 
impression plate  PTI luxe make it market kit
inks: HA butterbar, PTI harvest gold, summer sunrise, Versafine smokey gray

updated:I cut some notches, with scissors, to nestle the twine. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!! Such a lovely design!! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. And, I spy some goodies from the first PTI kit. Love how that sentiment fits so perfectly in the embossed space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that plate beautiful! I think it's totally worth it. PTI rocks and so does your card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment