sensational silhouettes

This is my second entry for A Passion for Papertrey blog challenge. Instead of using the Mat Stack 3 as I normally would I wanted to try using the frame created through die-cutting. I have used a Hero Arts stamp, flower swirl vine, to stamp onto the frame and then foam squares to provide the dimension. The iconic images bird and sentiment are then stamped inside the frame.
The Papertrey Ink design team demonstrate this different way to use dies and I really like it. Definately one to try again and a good way to utilise cardstock.

Comments

  1. This is pretty Victoria - love the warm Autumnal colours.

    Thanks for joining in at A Passion For Papertrey.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Really like the stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous rich and warm colours on this card, Victoria!
    Thanks for joining us again on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bird here and the gorgeous colours - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment