Papertrey butterflies and leaves challenge

Today I was inspired by Dawn's beautiful card. I am eagerly awaiting a Papertrey Ink delivery including turning a new leaf stamp set. I really want to try and stamp a lovely background a la Nichole Heady style!
This card features Melon Berry, my new favourite colour. Versamark ink and clear embossing powder were used to make the glossy polka dots on it.
Apart from crafting we had fun at quasar today and my team won!

Papertrey ink supplies used:
Melon Berry, Poppy Red and Vintage cream cardstock
Mat Stack 3 die and stamp collection, polka dot basics 2 stamps

Comments

  1. That butterfly is so pretty. Great card for the challenge, I love polka dots. I am your latest follower, would you like to follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!Love the use of textures and colours which are beautifully balanced! So glad you won at Quasar! That's a win for mums everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I like those leaves peeking out from behind your die cut. I spy some non-pti goodies that I have, too. Ever since I got PTI melon berry ink, I can't stop using that color. It's my new fave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment