Another use for rick rack die

I saw some pretty felt flowers made using the rick rack die on Deb's MIM challenge entry last week.  She had got the idea from Betsy Veldman, if you click on her name the link explains how to make them.
So I had a go and couldn't believe how easy it is although the flowers are definitely for a hand delivered card and I would cut two 1"strips of felt next time and  use the 2 smaller flowers with 1 large and the 3 large flowers on another card.

I used the script sentiments 'Love You' and gave this to my husband as he is wonderful; especially when he brings me breakfast in bed over the Easter break!
Supplies used: MFT branch with leaves dienamics, aqua mist cardstock, kraft paper, felt, vintage sepia versafine ink,  PTI  mat stack 4 die and rick rack die, PTI script sentiments.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the flowers being the focal point. I just ordered the ric rac die and can't wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful!! I would have never guessed that you used the rick rack die for the flowers, they look awesome!! I only have the large rick rack but I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment