Make It Monday #70: Puffed Fabric Accents

I've never used fabric (other than felt) on a project before but wanted to make 2 tags for tomorrow and thought I'd try the idea. As I don't have fabric swatches to hand I hunted around and found a cotton belt, that was never used, and it feels really soft. I used the flower fusion #12 die to die cut the tag and the button centre to die cut the fun foam. Following Erin's tips I found this easy to do. The fabric adds a lovely homemade touch. I'll have to try this again along with using white pencil onto coloured card (that looked really good). Next time I go shopping I'll take a look at the fabric section!

Supplies used:
dies: PTI rick rack, tag #3, ff #12
stamps: PTI ff #12
cardstock: PTI kraft, ripe avocado
pen: signo uniball white
inks: versafine spanish moss, versamagic cloud white
PTI button twine

Comments

  1. So awesome that you used this technique for a gift bag! Brilliant! :)

    Lauren
    laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags! I like the white pencil borders you made. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, how CUTE your tags are! I love them--very cute use of the flower die, and your white pencil edging came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for the fabric MIM. Cute tags.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment