Make It Monday #71: Bordered Sentiments

After watching Betsy Veldman's MIM video this week I was immediately inspired to make a card for my mother and father-in-law. I used the iconic images set to stamp the medallion images and script sentiments for,'with heartfelt thanks.'  I decided I wanted neutrals with a pop of colour.
other supplies used:
ribbon:PTI hawaiian shores
Cardstock: PTI kraft
Inks: PTI hawaiian shores, summer sunrise, berry sorbet and kraft
pen: uni-ball signo gold
paper: studio calico classic calico collection vol 2

I love the cards I make following Betsy Veldman's tips. Have a wonderful week.

Comments

  1. Love the Kraft in this color combo, adorable card. I am sure it will be much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty - love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colours, pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best use I've seen with the Iconic Images 'circles' and such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Those Iconic Images look great sprinkled on the card, and set off the neutral sentiment perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!!! Love the gorgeous colors and the ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment