MIM #69- Father's day card for FIL

My Father-in-law's card is based on this sketch:
I used different foam thickness behind the stars (a tip learnt from Betsy Veldman in MIM #62) and interlinked them. 

PTI products used: kraft, true black, harvest gold and hawaiian shores cardstock, fillable frames #4 stamp set (happy father's day), half and half stamp set (grateful for you), upper and lower case dies
Other products: hero arts CL490 (sending smiles), MFT die-namics notched tag (tiny heart and star), Studio Calico classic calico Vol 2 papers

Comments

  1. Fabulous card. I love how you stamped on the stars. That's a great idea. I am about to post the card I made for this exact sketch....using stars....great minds....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you layered the stars - great card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment