MIM #69- you're amazing

We had another day of awful weather so in the afternoon I decided to try another sketch (my husband may ban me from the PTI website soon!) This card will be for my daughter the next time she does something amazing.
It was based on this sketch:
Inks used: versafine black, PTI berry sorbet
Stamps: PTI background basics sheet music, script sentiments
Card: PTI kraft, cream
Papers: Pink Paislee spring jubilee
Dies: MFT dienamics notched tag (heart, butterfly and star)
Think I'm going to help set a record amount of entries this week!

Comments

  1. Great card Victoria! I like it that you have a card ready for your daughter for the next time she does something amazing. I have always loved those script sentiments. -- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you positioned the patterned paper cut so the flowers and butterflies are at the bottom of the section. It just adds another fabulous element to the card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment