13th wedding anniversary

I made this card starting with the tag first (I would have loved the sweet life roses stamps to have arrived but they are still in customs maybe that's the unlucky 13 part!). I then needed a base for the tag and decided to use some ideas from Maile Belles. The aqua mist base is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" with Melon Berry cardstock cut to 3 3/4" by 5 1/2" and then embossed. One of the corners is rounded and I added the button twine and a button where the cardstocks meet.

We will be celebrating with a family dinner at a restaurant later. We got married on the sunniest day of the year 13 years ago but  it has been a day of showers today. I'm sooooo happy to be married to my best friend and look forward to many more wedding anniversary's to come.

supplies used:
embossing folder: cuttlebug Victoria!
felt: PTI vintage cream and simply chartreuse
buttons: PTI aqua mist
stamps: PTI fillable frames #4, movers and shakers sentiments
ink: versafine vintage sepia
PTI button twine, ribbon from craftwork cards
signo uniball white pen
dies: PTI turning a new leaf, beautiful blooms 2 #3 die collection, MFT notched tag dies(tiny butterfly)

Comments

  1. What a lovely card and blog post. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated congratulations on your anniversary. What a sweet card you made. I hope your Sweet Life roses are there by now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment