Hello Sunshine Birthday Card

When I saw the Papertrey Ink hello sunshine stamp set I loved the fact that it gives a focal impact to backgrounds. This card is for my father-in-law; the last birthday in September. It was inspired by Maile Belles card. (I think I may have to buy the matching dies). In my first attempt my stamping was perfect until the last two sections so this was my second attempt and although not perfect I figured I can get away with it!

It is raining today! Thanks for any kind comments. Bye for now.

Supplies used:
Stamps: PTI hello sunshine, Paula Pascual mixed sentiments
Punch: 1 3/4" circle by EK Success
Cardstock: PTI vintage cream
Inks: Distress fired brick, barn door, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, shabby shutters, peeled paint, broken china, tumbled glass, Momento black

Comments

  1. Your card turned out beautiful! I love the array of different colors. I enjoyed looking back at your blog, you have some great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cheery. I love the sunray rainbow. I'm pinning this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY WORD! Just scrolling through your blog and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! Great job with the stamping. It's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment