Beautiful Butterflies card set

I loved Jess Witty's SAF 2012 card set so decided to take this idea and add a few more stamped butterflies. The card base was from a pack C6 size, it's not as thick as Papertrey Ink cardstock but as I live in England it is a much easier purchase!
I don't know why it took me so long to order the Beautiful Butterflies set and matching dies- I love them. They were supposed to be part of my Christmas presents but I really wanted to give the card set as a Christmas gift!
Embossing with the back of the die worked really well.
I stamped the envelopes too and then packaged them in the clear box the Beautiful Butterflies stamps came in. The new boxes are perfect for English sized envelopes.

My daughter gave them to her teacher today. No more school for 2 weeks and 4 more sleeps to Christmas day!

Supplies used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies
Inks: PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Classic Kraft, Fine Linen, Versafine Vintage Sepia, Majestic Blue, Smokey Gray
Dies: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies


Comments

  1. What a pretty card set. Very unique to have the sentiment on the debossed butterfly. Lots of great motion on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment