Make It Monday #100: How to Package Cards with Oversized Embellishments- Thank you card

Friends surprised me at the weekend with a bottle of pink champagne so I wanted to make a thank you card for their thoughtfulness. It has been wonderful that so many friends have made my 40th birthday special.This is the card I have made them:
I'm placing it in a larger envelope. The sky is very grey again today, hence the poor lighting, and there is snow predicted for tomorrow. Thank you for any kind comments.

Supplies used:
Cardstock: PTI dark chocolate, kraft, pure poppy, Craftwork cards pearlised pink
Inks: versamark, PTI dark chocolate, DI antique linen on the edges of the PP
dies: PTI mat stack 4, heart border die
Patterned paper: Classic Calico Vol.3
Stamps: The sweet life (scroll), Script Sentiments

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! This is a wonderful card. I like the details like the book print, the butterfly, and the heart border.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment