Make It Monday #104: Handmade Pinwheels

To make my handmade pinwheel I trimmed some pp to make a 2 1/4" square. Followed Ashley's MIM video tips and added a glittered brad to the centre. PTI's aqua mist cardstock matches the pp perfectly so that was used for the zipper die.
...your age! Happy Birthday!

The berry sorbet base looked plain so I stamped some polka dots with versamark ink to add interest. The pinwheel was easy to make and looks great. I'm going to show my daughter so she can make some too.

We have sunshine - yay! Spring is on it's way. It's half term my son is outside playing football and my daughter is making chocolate cupcakes. Loving this happy day.

Other Supplies
pp: MME The Sweetest Thing (tangerine)
dies:PTI zipper
Stamps: PTI Movers and Shakers sentiments

Comments

  1. What fun! a pinwheel and a zipper on the same card. What a great idea. I love your choice of PP, and those polka dots on the card base are the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Spring with your color choices. Your pinwheel makes the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pinwheel and zipper idea! LOVE your polka dots & color choices! This will be a really fun project for your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment & zipper die with the pinwheel - terrific, fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment