Make It Monday #110: Collage Elements

After watching Dawn McVey's MIM video this week I was inspired to try her tips straight away! The idea is that the background stamping (in lighter colours) anchors the sentiment and main image of the tree stamped over it (in darker colours). It was fun stamping random images and seeing the overlapping effect.

We enjoyed the Easter break but didn't spend much time outside (I think everyone is fed up with the bitter cold weather now!)

Supplies used all Papertrey Ink unless stated:
Stamps: trendy treetops, mat stack 3, polka dots 2, background basics sheet music, half and half, flourish from TH mini set
Inks: fine linen, kraft, dark chocolate, berry sorbet, JB chewing gum
Dies: heart border
Cardstock: sweet blush, cream

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun card. I love your collage. I just watched the video, and now want to try it myself. Your glittered hearts and sequins add some interesting texture to your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! Love the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I love the elements and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous ! Love the mix of stamps ,music is alway beautiful on any card. Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your stamp choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorites of the week - love the balance of images & the glittery hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh..this is so cute!! Love all the elements in this card, especially the music sheet. Makes me smile : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment