Make It Monday #113: Perfect Pearls

I've just come back from my best holiday ever in Mauritius. The Mauritians were very friendly, the temperature a lovely 26 celcius, it had beautiful beaches, yummy food, and was relaxing with activities to do.  It's going to be hard to beat that holiday. I'd love to win the lottery go back and take friends along too!

In this weeks MIM Nichole's tips included using darker paper and two types of perfect pearls. I have one pot of gold and loved Maile Belles  card using a pink/gold combo (click on her name to see the link) so used light cardstock. The thing with perfect pearls is that is looks fab when it catches the light but that was difficult to photograph!

I think I'll have to buy another perfect pearls colour and particularly liked Nichole's stamped stripes where she then stamped over them to remove the perfect pearls. I've never seen that before.

Bye for now.

Supplies used:
Inks: Versafine vintage sepia, versamark, momento angel pink
cardstock: PTI vintage cream, Craftwork cards pearlised gold (with matching candi for flower centres)
Stamps: PTI Natural Beauties

Comments

  1. Pink and gold are a beautiful combo. Love the design pretty flowers, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation sounds wonderful. This is such a stunning card. Love that gold with the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment