Nautical Father's Day card

This is my entry for Simon Says....take a picture challenge. I recently placed an order with Simon Says Stamp and their service was fantastic. Part of my order was Studio Calico's wood veneer anchors and boats- they are adorable.
I tied the anchor, with some bakers twine, around the die-cut photo frame. The background was made from strips of cardstock.

This card is for my wonderful husband. He took our children sailing on holiday this year and they loved it. In this photo my son and husband are just going to the boat - big smile.

Thanks in advance for any kind comments. Bye for now,
Victoria

Comments

  1. Oh, my, this needs to be a winner! I adore how you've put that stunning photo against the nautical stripes, Victoria! I, too, just got an order from SSS of the wood veneers, including the nautical set, so thanks for the inspiration! I don't have such beautiful photos, but I do have a fab sail boat stamp . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. It is literally a photo, and those stripes and the little anchor are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Victoria :-) I love the whole nautical feel, very 'on trend' and the photo is FAB ! a very personal card and so well put together ! LOVE it :-)

    Thanks so much for mentioning our good service too, we aim to be THE BEST :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x xa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment