blog takeover!

My daughter needed to make a birthday card for tomorrow. So I got the supplies out for her and let her stamp ( she loves the fiskars stamp press!). This is the card she made and matching envelope (sticker stamp in the corner).

She thinks her cards are better than mine and she'll get a shout out. Yes, she is a bit cheeky!

 Her friend likes pink so she stamped the balloons in hibiscus burst, raspberry fizz and angel pink then she decided to sketchily draw in the strings.
Her friend's present is the first two Heroes of Olympus books by Rick Riordan. Francesca and I have enjoyed reading them so thought her friend would too. There's lots of references to kool-aid and jello in them - which I seemed to notice because of the up and coming stamp-a-faire. I'm looking forward to making scratch and sniff cards and I expect my daughter will join in with the fun too.

Bye for now,
Victoria
(mother to Francesca, age 10 and a half)

Papertrey ink stamps: birthday style, stylish sentiments: birthday

Comments

  1. Hooray for your daughter making this sweet card! I love it! I am looking forward to stamp-a-faire too! Should be lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your daughter that I gave her a shout out. And, if she is anything like my daughters, she will love the kool aide and jello. Sweet card, and I love those pink balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Francesca's color picks - the balloons are positioned perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment