Custom Accents from the Oven

I feel like Shrink Plastic is my nemesis! In the end I die cut a tag then stamped it (using Stazon) with a globe. I wanted it to be a tiny tag. Fabulous Frames came to the rescue it gave me something to attach it to and fits in the matching sentiment too.

I ended up trimming the card front the first time as my pattern paper wasn't straight at the top. This card was taking me a long time but I actually I really like it (thank goodness). The shrink plastic was blasted with my heat gun and straightened up well but at the end I flattened it with an acrylic block to make sure it was flat.

Onto the next challenge...
Victoria

Supplies used:
PP: Hello Again, Carta Bella
Stamps: PTI destination, stylish sentiments:birthday
PTI chocolate bakers twine
PTI Hawaiian Shores cardstock

Comments