Good friends are like stars..

I love this sentiment/stamp set. I remembered Maile Belles showcasing it with the stars inked in different colours. I thought she had the sentiment inked in different colours too but if you check out the link she hasn't!

This is for a wonderful family we don't get around to seeing enough. Once you have children they always seem to keep you busy. When we saw them recently the children all played together so well. They also complemented my home made cards so I know they like them! Smile.

It was raining when I made this and when it stopped we enjoyed a lovely walk in the sunshine to the postbox.

The We R Memory Keepers punch board for gift bags, Hello again Carta Bella papers and Sizzix frame it flips it dies are top of my wish list after seeing CHA coverage from Vegas. Britta Swiderski has it all covered on her blog. I'm entering this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge where this week...anything goes! They give a $50 voucher to their store to a lucky entrant.

Bye for now,
Victoria

supplies used:
Inks: PTI Hawaiian Shores, HA butter bar , pale tomato, tide pool
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Super Stars
Dies: Sizzix Stars (they matched the larger and middle size star and I handcut the smallest)

Comments

  1. This is FAB! Love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the sentiments trailing behind your star ... a really fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design. I vaguely remember Maile making a similar card. Yours is better with the sentiments in three colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment