Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary: Day 5

So Nichole surprised me today with a challenge to create a birthday card to be sent to the company and a photo of me holding it. I might have looked a bit more glamourous if I had known. As it is I've taken my children to swimming this morning and been for a Sunday family walk in the gale force winds (UK weather at the moment).

I became a PTI customer in 2011. I fell in love with the products, inspiration, challenges and friendly community. I'm definitely a PTI addict!

Love,
Victoria

Comments

  1. Very pretty card and I think you look like you survived the gale force winds beautifully. We're celebrating in Minnesota that it's getting up to 20 degrees today and we have sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your card look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Victoria & lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and love that picture. Nice to see what you look like--young and pretty, just as I suspected.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment