Easter gift bags

After being impressed with some gift bags made using Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka 12 x 12 patterned papers I decided to make some for Easter too.  Normally I buy Easter eggs for my nieces and nephews but not this year!
I made the gift bags with We R Memory Keepers gift bag punch board. These are made to the smallest size using 10" which left me with 2" to trim into tags. The paper is reversible (hearts on one side and stripes on the other) so they look great inside and out!
They are filled with a little tissue paper, cadburys creme egg and some lindt (praline) mini eggs. The hemp twine is lawn fawn too.
I'd be happy to receive one! This is being entered into this weeks challenge over on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog which is happy Easter and/or sweet treats.

Love
Victoria

Comments

  1. Fabulous gift bags Victoria, think I may need one of those punch boards :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment