Make It Monday #163: Envelope Wraps

I hadn't heard of envelope wraps before but Danielle's are so pretty. Dressing up the envelope really finishes a card; something I rarely do (my husband doesn't call me half a job without reason).

I used a water colour marker along with a pot of water and brush for the background. I discovered that blending the marker lines was difficult (I could still see them) so I ended up squiggling them at the edge and brushing across so I could discard that part when the cardstock was dry.

We enjoyed a sunny May bank holiday weekend with BBQ's and time spent outdoors with friends and family. Being fair skinned I've ended up sunburnt so must go and buy some suncream soon!

Love
Victoria

supplies used:
stamps: PTI birthday style
watercolour marker: Winsor & Newton turquoise

Comments

Post a Comment