happy birthday balloon cards

After seeing Laura Bassen's balloon card (I decided to not waste time re-inventing the wheel) and used the design for this weeks MIM challenge Homemade Foam Stickers. This one uses black fun foam for the die cut word
and on this card I used double sided adhesive foam and prisma glitter .
I did intend to cover the black fun foam (as suggested in the video) but liked it how it is.

We enjoyed a lovely muddy walk today and I've now got to go and erupt a volcano (son's homework).

Love
Victoria

supplies Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Birthday style, phrase play #5
die: phrase play #5
inks: limeaid, raspberry fizz/pure poppy, orange zest, harvest gold, Hawaiian shores

Comments

  1. Great pair of birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment