christmas tags and gift bag

Today's challenge,over on Nichole Heady's blog, is to include a handmade tag and a matching gift bag.

'We' use the PTI tag dies to make our Christmas tags every year.  I say 'we' because my daughter has taken over this task. When it's time to take down the Christmas cards sent to us we recycle them by die-cutting them into tags. Since my daughter enjoys this we have all of this years done!



This is a gift bag I made and diecut tag (see above) we haven't seen the recipient yet (I promise everyone else got their presents in time).
I'm a big fan of beautifully wrapped presents. To me it makes the gift feel more special.

Love
Victoria

Comments

  1. What a clever idea to make gift tags using greeting cards. This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Victoria! Love that idea of recycling Christmas cards. Especially great to include your daughter in the fun!
    Your bag and tag are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart to recycle your cards into tags. Love this set you made today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment