MAKE IT MONDAY #232: LAYERED STAMPING ON KRAFT

Never can resist Dawn's MIM challenges! Glad I tried this as I really like the effect and now have my December birthday cards design at the ready.

I made a similar card on white cardstock last week here:

I'm excited to say I'm getting a MISTI for Christmas. They started selling them in the UK and it arrived really quickly so I've been good and told my husband I'll wait to use it so I can have it as a Christmas present. He's not so impressed that I've bought one of my own presents but this way I get what I want!

Love,
Victoria

Comments

  1. I guess great minds think alike, cuz I always tell my husband what I'm getting me from him! And like you said, I always get what I want! Love your beautiful stamping, Victoria. Don't you love the way the colors become more intense stamped on white? Lovely design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out beautifully Victoria...love it! And so happy to hear I'm not the only one who buys some of my gifts for my husband to give me...he wouldn't have a clue where to find the stamping things I like, so it's just better for me to do the shopping, and then he wraps it up and I act surprised! You will LOVE your MISTI...it's an amazing tool! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are fantastic. And, you will LOVE your MISTI. I held out for so long because I was skeptical, and now I cannot stamp without it. I am always on the look out for more tips and tricks and ways to use it even more. I love the idea of buying our own presents. I do it, whenever I want! Always get something I like--tell your husband it will save money because he will never waste a penny (or a pound) on something you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! And I agree with Joyce -- you will love your MISTI!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment