Make It Monday #283: Watercolour Wash Backgrounds

Why hello there,


I made a couple of father's day cards for this weeks MIM challenge using summer sunrise and scarlet jewel re-inkers.
I also discovered I threw out my good white embossing powder and kept the one that wasn't so good when I moved!



So I decided to use gold embossing powder on my Dad's....he was just recollecting, last time I saw him, when I decided to call him Papa for a while because I thought that sounded better and said he liked being called that.
For the first card I used letterpress card and for the second I worked out where I had put my watercolour cardstock. I'm slowly getting organised.

Best wishes
Victoria



Comments

  1. Lovely coloring on both cards. Like the addition of the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY PRETTY! I will have to look for these stamps & dies you've used! Father's day IS COMING! ;) FABULOUS JOB!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment