MAKE IT MONDAY #311: USING DIFFERENT TYPES OF PAPERS

After watching this weeks MIM video I looked at my calendar page for January (already redundant) and thought it's so pretty I can use that! Then I had a piece of wrapping paper that has a print I really like so made 2 cards. The sentiments are stamped directly on the papers. They were then adhered to PTI (Papertrey Ink) cardstock make sturdy and colourful card bases. The first card had stronger paper so I roughed up the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and foam mounted it but the second paper is lighter so is adhered directly to the base.

I just finished reading the Book of Dust by Phillip Pullman and eagerly await the next volume later this year.

Best wishes
Victoria

Comments

  1. Ohh Victoria, that bird's feathers are so vibrant~ makes for a beautiful card with just the sentiment stamped over! Your first card is soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, both cards are just beautiful...one soft and subtle; the other bright and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vibrant colors! You made two beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment