PTI 11th anniversary Day 1 sketch challenge

Using Keeway's sketch recipe I decided to see how distress oxides blended over heat embossed vellum (this is picked raspberry so it looks much more subtle). I discovered that my glue applicator tip has clogged again (I've tried lots of different ones to no avail) so ended up adding glue to my craft mat and using a thin scrap of paper to apply the glue to the die cut word.
I'm pleased with the pretty card I made and will hopefully enjoy some of the other challenges this week.

Best wishes
Victoria

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Victoria! I love how you used the blending on the vellum. I have never tried that myself so I'd love to work that in on a future project. The pink and gold look gorgeous together. Thanks for picking my sketch and good luck on the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card with the added gold touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Is the flower stamp PTI?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s indigoblu ( which to my delight is a UK company as I live there)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful blending on the vellum! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment