MAKE IT MONDAY #322: ABOVE & BELOW

This card took a long time to make...I must admit after stamping the base colour adding sponged colour on top looks fantastic but is time consuming.  I'm thinking this could be for father's day or our wedding anniversary.
I used cutting garden for the above and below flowers and decided to add them to a square card base to give them some space. I like the tip of adding the foam adhesive in the middle so  the above and below die cuts can nest around the sentiment strip.

Best wishes
Victoria

Comments

  1. Victoria, what a pretty card.. I particularly like your use of the square format. Beautiful balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card to honor your husband with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love that stamp set too and your colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Victoria! Love the blooms and your color-scheme on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment