MAKE IT MONDAY #324: LOTS O’ DOTS

For this weeks MIM I bought some nuvo morning dew drops. On two of the cards I copic coloured them.  I've seen Betsy and Laura make cheaper enamel dots before so thought I'd give it a try.
I coloured over the top then checked Betsy's tips and read she coloured underneath but it worked!
on this card I only made one dew drop (the larger 2 are shop bought)
last of all the drops were added to the flower centres but to be honest I prefer it without on this card

Best wishes
Victoria

Comments

  1. What a lovely trio of colorful and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful, bold, and bright cards...LOVE them all!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I LOVE your colored drops!!! Great idea! I missed that tip!
    Awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment